- Pieces of the puzzle: a dementia series. Part 2 – Cherished Moments by Tamar Krebs
- Pieces of the puzzle: a dementia series. Part 1 – Life Story by Tamar Krebs
- Thank you for your support of Group Homes Australia: Wahroonga
- A care partner’s mindset: This has worked well today . . .
- For lives that flourish – welcome to our new home.
The Weekly Source – Leading weekly news in the retirement living and aged care sectors
- Feb 13, 2018
Group Homes Australia launches GHA@Home – its own in-home care service.
With a growing list of very enthusiastic clients (and families), the private provider founded by Tamar Krebs is now offering both approved home care packages and private services delivered by its trained ‘homemakers’, social workers and registered nurses up to 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
View full article here.