If you would like to be a part of an innovative model of care and make a difference to the lives of the Group Homes Australia residents, please get in touch. We value each and every member of our team for the enormous contribution they make and offer fabulous career development opportunities.
Homemaker (Traditionally called AIN)
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Engaging with our residents and providing gentle, warm and genuine care
- Delivering personal daily care needs such as showering, dressing and meal preparation
- Assisting with general housework including cleaning and laundry
- Finding creative approaches to delivering personalised dementia care
- Participating and supporting residents on community outings
We require candidates to work full time hours.
Locations include: North Shore, Sutherland Shire, Hunters Hill and Eastern Suburbs.
A Certificate III or IV in Aged-Care is preferred but not essential.
The salary offered for full-time positions is $55,000
Please email a copy of your CV and a short note introducing yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch when we next recruit.