- Adjusting to a ‘new normal’ at Group Homes Australia
- The top 12 questions to ask your aged care provider when considering care for a loved one.
- Putting the ‘pick me up’ in the afternoon pick up with Hope 103.2
- Aged care restrictions and tips for supporting older residents in isolation
- Stay positive. Stay connected. Tamar Krebs Founder & co-CEO
The Weekly Source – Leading weekly news in the retirement living and aged care sectors
- Feb 13, 2018
Group Homes Australia launches GHA@Home – its own in-home care service.
With a growing list of very enthusiastic clients (and families), the private provider founded by Tamar Krebs is now offering both approved home care packages and private services delivered by its trained ‘homemakers’, social workers and registered nurses up to 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
View full article here.