- 2GB: Steve Price & Co-CEO Tamar Krebs Discuss Dementia
- Wentworth Courier: Generations Get Together
- Sunrise Channel 7: Inter-generational Easter Egg Hunt and Craft Activity
- ROYAL COMMISSION: Aged care industry doesn’t support innovation
- A solution-based approach to living with dementia is focusing on the things the person enjoys and CAN do
The Weekly Source – Leading weekly news in the retirement living and aged care sectors
- Feb 13, 2018
Group Homes Australia launches GHA@Home – its own in-home care service.
With a growing list of very enthusiastic clients (and families), the private provider founded by Tamar Krebs is now offering both approved home care packages and private services delivered by its trained ‘homemakers’, social workers and registered nurses up to 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
View full article here.