- Pieces of the puzzle: a dementia series. Part 2 – Cherished Moments by Tamar Krebs
- Pieces of the puzzle: a dementia series. Part 1 – Life Story by Tamar Krebs
- Thank you for your support of Group Homes Australia: Wahroonga
- A care partner’s mindset: This has worked well today . . .
- For lives that flourish – welcome to our new home.
- Sep 09, 2018
Group Homes Australia sets elderly people up in a real home in a local suburb. “All the research shows that people thrive in a home environment”.
Interview with Queensland Nurses and Midwives Union about GHA’s Innovative Care Model:
Group Homes Australia sets elderly people up in a real home in a local suburb. Our Homemakers are looking after a home and purposeful, meaningful engagement with residents. The whole concept is underpinned by engaging in life” Tamar Krebs, GHA Founder and Co-CEO said.
Link to article (pages 48-49 below):