- Adjusting to a ‘new normal’ at Group Homes Australia
- The top 12 questions to ask your aged care provider when considering care for a loved one.
- Putting the ‘pick me up’ in the afternoon pick up with Hope 103.2
- Aged care restrictions and tips for supporting older residents in isolation
- Stay positive. Stay connected. Tamar Krebs Founder & co-CEO
- Sep 09, 2018
Group Homes Australia sets elderly people up in a real home in a local suburb. “All the research shows that people thrive in a home environment”.
Interview with Queensland Nurses and Midwives Union about GHA’s Innovative Care Model:
Group Homes Australia sets elderly people up in a real home in a local suburb. Our Homemakers are looking after a home and purposeful, meaningful engagement with residents. The whole concept is underpinned by engaging in life” Tamar Krebs, GHA Founder and Co-CEO said.
Link to article (pages 48-49 below):