- Group Homes Australia launches new independent living site in Caringbah
- 2GB: Steve Price & Co-CEO Tamar Krebs Discuss Dementia
- Wentworth Courier: Generations Get Together
- Sunrise Channel 7: Inter-generational Easter Egg Hunt and Craft Activity
- ROYAL COMMISSION: Aged care industry doesn’t support innovation
- Sep 09, 2018
Group Homes Australia sets elderly people up in a real home in a local suburb. “All the research shows that people thrive in a home environment”.
Interview with Queensland Nurses and Midwives Union about GHA’s Innovative Care Model:
Group Homes Australia sets elderly people up in a real home in a local suburb. Our Homemakers are looking after a home and purposeful, meaningful engagement with residents. The whole concept is underpinned by engaging in life” Tamar Krebs, GHA Founder and Co-CEO said.
Link to article (pages 48-49 below):