- Adjusting to a ‘new normal’ at Group Homes Australia
- The top 12 questions to ask your aged care provider when considering care for a loved one.
- Putting the ‘pick me up’ in the afternoon pick up with Hope 103.2
- Aged care restrictions and tips for supporting older residents in isolation
- Stay positive. Stay connected. Tamar Krebs Founder & co-CEO
Flu Shots & Care for the Elderly Article
- Oct 11, 2017
CEO Tamar Kreb and Director of People, Culture and Care Madonna Jackson discuss immunisation and why it is important at our Group Home in St Ives.
“Registered nurse Madonna Jackson said staff were happy to get the shot. “Staff are happy, the majority of the staff do take it up because it’s protecting not only their patients but their own family as well,” she said.”
Read the full article here.