- The Weekly Source – Leading weekly news in the retirement living and aged care sectors
- Misc. Articles – Podcasts & Radio Interviews
- The Australian Hospital + Healthcare Bulletin: Feels Like Home
- Manly Daily: Illness Put Through Hoops
- 6 Ways to Approach Christmas Optimistically if You Have a Loved One with Dementia
Flu Shots & Care for the Elderly Article
- Oct 11, 2017
CEO Tamar Kreb and Director of People, Culture and Care Madonna Jackson discuss immunisation and why it is important at our Group Home in St Ives.
“Registered nurse Madonna Jackson said staff were happy to get the shot. “Staff are happy, the majority of the staff do take it up because it’s protecting not only their patients but their own family as well,” she said.”
Read the full article here.