- 2GB: Steve Price & Co-CEO Tamar Krebs Discuss Dementia
- Wentworth Courier: Generations Get Together
- Sunrise Channel 7: Inter-generational Easter Egg Hunt and Craft Activity
- ROYAL COMMISSION: Aged care industry doesn’t support innovation
- A solution-based approach to living with dementia is focusing on the things the person enjoys and CAN do
Flu Shots & Care for the Elderly Article
- Oct 11, 2017
CEO Tamar Kreb and Director of People, Culture and Care Madonna Jackson discuss immunisation and why it is important at our Group Home in St Ives.
“Registered nurse Madonna Jackson said staff were happy to get the shot. “Staff are happy, the majority of the staff do take it up because it’s protecting not only their patients but their own family as well,” she said.”
Read the full article here.