- Pieces of the puzzle: a dementia series. Part 1 – Life story by Tamar Krebs
- Thank you for your support of Group Homes Australia: Wahroonga
- A care partner’s mindset: This has worked well today . . .
- For lives that flourish – welcome to our new home.
- Here at Group Homes Australia we do things differently…
Flu Shots & Care for the Elderly Article
- Oct 11, 2017
CEO Tamar Kreb and Director of People, Culture and Care Madonna Jackson discuss immunisation and why it is important at our Group Home in St Ives.
“Registered nurse Madonna Jackson said staff were happy to get the shot. “Staff are happy, the majority of the staff do take it up because it’s protecting not only their patients but their own family as well,” she said.”
Read the full article here.