- Pieces of the puzzle: a dementia series. Part 1 – Life story by Tamar Krebs
- Thank you for your support of Group Homes Australia: Wahroonga
- A care partner’s mindset: This has worked well today . . .
- For lives that flourish – welcome to our new home.
- Here at Group Homes Australia we do things differently…
6 Ways to Approach Christmas Optimistically if You Have a Loved One with Dementia
- Dec 01, 2017
Tamar Krebs, Founder of Group Homes Australia, shares her expert tips on how to cope with Christmas planning if a loved one is ill, older or has dementia.
Download article here.