- 2GB: Steve Price & Co-CEO Tamar Krebs Discuss Dementia
- Wentworth Courier: Generations Get Together
- Sunrise Channel 7: Inter-generational Easter Egg Hunt and Craft Activity
- ROYAL COMMISSION: Aged care industry doesn’t support innovation
- A solution-based approach to living with dementia is focusing on the things the person enjoys and CAN do
6 Ways to Approach Christmas Optimistically if You Have a Loved One with Dementia
- Dec 01, 2017
Tamar Krebs, Founder of Group Homes Australia, shares her expert tips on how to cope with Christmas planning if a loved one is ill, older or has dementia.
Download article here.