- The Weekly Source – Leading weekly news in the retirement living and aged care sectors
- Misc. Articles – Podcasts & Radio Interviews
- The Australian Hospital + Healthcare Bulletin: Feels Like Home
- Manly Daily: Illness Put Through Hoops
- 6 Ways to Approach Christmas Optimistically if You Have a Loved One with Dementia
6 Ways to Approach Christmas Optimistically if You Have a Loved One with Dementia
- Dec 01, 2017
Tamar Krebs, Founder of Group Homes Australia, shares her expert tips on how to cope with Christmas planning if a loved one is ill, older or has dementia.
Download article here.