Thank you all for looking after mum for the past 18 months. I never thought she would adjust to moving from her home of 50 years which she loved so much. Arriving at the house to visit, and seeing her sitting in her favourite spot in the sun, with the homemakers looking after her, made me very happy.
- 5 tips for interacting with someone living with dementia
- Taking a closer look at how COVID-19 has impacted those living with dementia, and their loved ones
- Pieces of the puzzle: a dementia series. Part 2 – Cherished Moments by Tamar Krebs
- Pieces of the puzzle: a dementia series. Part 1 – Life Story by Tamar Krebs
- Thank you for your support of Group Homes Australia: Wahroonga