The house is always cosy and mum’s room always looks like someone has tidied it with love. I really am so impressed with the Homemakers attention to detail – sometimes I could just cry. Thank you, Tamar, for setting the bar so high and for leading in such a way that others are keen to follow.
- 5 tips for interacting with someone living with dementia
- Taking a closer look at how COVID-19 has impacted those living with dementia, and their loved ones
- Pieces of the puzzle: a dementia series. Part 2 – Cherished Moments by Tamar Krebs
- Pieces of the puzzle: a dementia series. Part 1 – Life Story by Tamar Krebs
- Thank you for your support of Group Homes Australia: Wahroonga