My mother attended the Northern Beaches Group Home for 9 months. It was absolutely wonderful. The staff, her room, the homeliness, 24/7 care, animals, garden, etc. She spent her last days there and was fantastically attended to. We can only say that our experience with Group Homes was the exact care we wanted but didn’t think existed. It did and we were so relieved and happy.
- Navigating the Landscape: different types of dementia, and is dementia a disease?
- 5 tips for engaging your loved one living with dementia during holiday gatherings
- TODAY Extra team join us at home for a local pre-school visit
- Reimagining care for those with dementia
- The quiet Australian achiever: Is GHA the world’s best dementia solution and service? Possibly yes.