From the moment I stepped inside the front door at Group Homes I knew it was the place for my Uncle Phil for the last few months or years of his long life. The whole house reminded me of a big family home with huge kitchen, dining and lounge area that meant everyone could be connected if they wanted to be, or just on the periphery if they preferred. Apart from the home itself the staff were without doubt wonderful. Tamar’s leadership, professionalism and sensitivity to each client’s specific needs were supreme and her management and mentoring of staff was outstanding.
- 5 tips for interacting with someone living with dementia
- Taking a closer look at how COVID-19 has impacted those living with dementia, and their loved ones
- Pieces of the puzzle: a dementia series. Part 2 – Cherished Moments by Tamar Krebs
- Pieces of the puzzle: a dementia series. Part 1 – Life Story by Tamar Krebs
- Thank you for your support of Group Homes Australia: Wahroonga