I can only comment on my mum’s experience. The staff care was fantastic – for mum and communication between us was outstanding. So often food is one element of their lives that can give consistent pleasure if it is good. And the food was fresh, varied and delicious.
- Navigating the Landscape: different types of dementia, and is dementia a disease?
- 5 tips for engaging your loved one living with dementia during holiday gatherings
- TODAY Extra team join us at home for a local pre-school visit
- Reimagining care for those with dementia
- The quiet Australian achiever: Is GHA the world’s best dementia solution and service? Possibly yes.