- Pieces of the puzzle: a dementia series. Part 1 – Life story by Tamar Krebs
- Thank you for your support of Group Homes Australia: Wahroonga
- A care partner’s mindset: This has worked well today . . .
- For lives that flourish – welcome to our new home.
- Here at Group Homes Australia we do things differently…
Stand Out Women interview Tamar Krebs
- Oct 18, 2016
Tamar is challenging the status quo of aged care in Australia. After 15 years working in the aged care industry, Tamar became disheartened with how people were treated. So she did what anyone who is passionate about seeing people live with compassion and dignity does, she came up with a solution.