- Wentworth Courier: Generations Get Together
- Sunrise Channel 7: Inter-generational Easter Egg Hunt and Craft Activity
- ROYAL COMMISSION: Aged care industry doesn’t support innovation
- A solution-based approach to living with dementia is focusing on the things the person enjoys and CAN do
- Avoiding Medication When Residents Become Aggressive
Stand Out Women interview Tamar Krebs
- Oct 18, 2016
Tamar is challenging the status quo of aged care in Australia. After 15 years working in the aged care industry, Tamar became disheartened with how people were treated. So she did what anyone who is passionate about seeing people live with compassion and dignity does, she came up with a solution.