- Social connection & care packages for our Homemakers
- Adjusting to a ‘new normal’ at Group Homes Australia
- The top 12 questions to ask your aged care provider when considering care for a loved one.
- Putting the ‘pick me up’ in the afternoon pick up with Hope 103.2
- Aged care restrictions and tips for supporting older residents in isolation
The St Ives mum who is actively changing aged & dementia care
- Jan 03, 2016
One of our North Shore Mums is not only raising her own four children (including twins), she is passionately and actively trying to change aged care and dementia care in Australia.
Tamar Krebs resides in St Ives. She knows that her life purpose is to improve the accommodation and care for people living with Dementia. This is exactly why the mother to four kids founded Group Homes Australia…