- Wentworth Courier: Generations Get Together
- Sunrise Channel 7: Inter-generational Easter Egg Hunt and Craft Activity
- ROYAL COMMISSION: Aged care industry doesn’t support innovation
- A solution-based approach to living with dementia is focusing on the things the person enjoys and CAN do
- Avoiding Medication When Residents Become Aggressive
Small-scale communal living improves resident’s quality of life
- Aug 31, 2018
A study by Dementia Australia benchmarked us against 80 of our competitors and found our innovative model of care ranked well above industry benchmarks for dementia residents moving into care.
According to the latest study by Flinders University, Medical Journal of Australia, on 4th June 2018, it is suggested that smaller, clustered domestic models of aged care may achieve better quality of life and lower hospitalisation rates without increasing whole system costs.
Med J Aust 2018; 208 (10): 433-438. || doi: 10.5694/mja17.00861
Published online: 4 June 2018