- Adjusting to a ‘new normal’ at Group Homes Australia
- The top 12 questions to ask your aged care provider when considering care for a loved one.
- Putting the ‘pick me up’ in the afternoon pick up with Hope 103.2
- Aged care restrictions and tips for supporting older residents in isolation
- Stay positive. Stay connected. Tamar Krebs Founder & co-CEO
Small-scale communal living improves resident’s quality of life
- Aug 31, 2018
A study by Dementia Australia benchmarked us against 80 of our competitors and found our innovative model of care ranked well above industry benchmarks for dementia residents moving into care.
According to the latest study by Flinders University, Medical Journal of Australia, on 4th June 2018, it is suggested that smaller, clustered domestic models of aged care may achieve better quality of life and lower hospitalisation rates without increasing whole system costs.
Med J Aust 2018; 208 (10): 433-438. || doi: 10.5694/mja17.00861
Published online: 4 June 2018