- Group Homes Australia launches new independent living site in Caringbah
- 2GB: Steve Price & Co-CEO Tamar Krebs Discuss Dementia
- Wentworth Courier: Generations Get Together
- Sunrise Channel 7: Inter-generational Easter Egg Hunt and Craft Activity
- ROYAL COMMISSION: Aged care industry doesn’t support innovation
ABC 7:30 Report: Silent Disco and Virtual Reality
- Oct 02, 2018
Our Silent Disco and Virtual Reality Programs on 7:30 Report
How we are taking a creative approach to improving the lives of people with dementia.
ABC 7:30 Report
The ABC 7:30 television report visited our homes in St Ives and Waverley to showcase our creative approach of using technology to transform the loungeroom into a ‘Silent Disco’, and goggles to help transport residents anywhere in the world using Virtual Reality.
“It’s all about living and not suffering with dementia” – Tamar, Founder and Co-CEO said.