- Adjusting to a ‘new normal’ at Group Homes Australia
- The top 12 questions to ask your aged care provider when considering care for a loved one.
- Putting the ‘pick me up’ in the afternoon pick up with Hope 103.2
- Aged care restrictions and tips for supporting older residents in isolation
- Stay positive. Stay connected. Tamar Krebs Founder & co-CEO
ABC 7:30 Report: Silent Disco and Virtual Reality
- Oct 02, 2018
Our Silent Disco and Virtual Reality Programs on 7:30 Report
How we are taking a creative approach to improving the lives of people with dementia.
ABC 7:30 Report
The ABC 7:30 television report visited our homes in St Ives and Waverley to showcase our creative approach of using technology to transform the loungeroom into a ‘Silent Disco’, and goggles to help transport residents anywhere in the world using Virtual Reality.
“It’s all about living and not suffering with dementia” – Tamar, Founder and Co-CEO said.