- Wentworth Courier: Generations Get Together
- Sunrise Channel 7: Inter-generational Easter Egg Hunt and Craft Activity
- ROYAL COMMISSION: Aged care industry doesn’t support innovation
- A solution-based approach to living with dementia is focusing on the things the person enjoys and CAN do
- Avoiding Medication When Residents Become Aggressive
The Power of Music …
- Sep 04, 2018
To celebrate enjoying life in September, Dementia Awareness Month, we have implemented a new Silent Disco program for all our residents to join, dance and enjoy life with dementia.
“Music brings people alive. It creates emotions and memories. Music helps people feel good. We all feel good when we put on music and have a dance. It lights up different parts of the brain. It leaves residents with positive emotions and they know that they have had a positive, fun experience. The Silent Disco is a fun dance class. It’s gym for the body and the brain” Tamar, Founder & Co-CEO of GHA, said.
View full article about our Silent Disco program written by Gym Click Media – Health and Fitness News here.