- Wentworth Courier: Generations Get Together
- Sunrise Channel 7: Inter-generational Easter Egg Hunt and Craft Activity
- ROYAL COMMISSION: Aged care industry doesn’t support innovation
- A solution-based approach to living with dementia is focusing on the things the person enjoys and CAN do
- Avoiding Medication When Residents Become Aggressive
Saying Thanks to Caregivers – Group Homes Australia Featured!
- Jun 22, 2017
Group Homes Australia’s CEO Tamar Krebs and Registered Nurse Nikki Sher have been featured in a recent edition of the North Shore Times.
The article looks at the meaningful role that caregivers provide to patients with high care, dementia or end of life needs.