- Adjusting to a ‘new normal’ at Group Homes Australia
- The top 12 questions to ask your aged care provider when considering care for a loved one.
- Putting the ‘pick me up’ in the afternoon pick up with Hope 103.2
- Aged care restrictions and tips for supporting older residents in isolation
- Stay positive. Stay connected. Tamar Krebs Founder & co-CEO
ROYAL COMMISSION: Aged care industry doesn’t support innovation
- May 15, 2019
Tamar Krebs and Jonathan Gavshon, Co-CEOs of Group Homes Australia, on a panel of aged care representatives explaining to the Commission best ways to provide good practice care and changes needed in the industry.
Supplied video obtained Tuesday, May 14, 2019 of Lucille Claire O’Flaherty, CEO, Glenview, Jennifer Lawrence, CEO, Brightwater Care Group and Jonathan Gavshon from Group Homes Australia giving evidence at the Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety. Responding to a question from Counsel Assisting Ms Brooke Hutchins, they give their view on how well the aged care system “incentivises good practice”. The commission is told the system does not incentivise innovation and bases funding on numbers of medications, showers and meals, not on outcomes for residents. (AAP Video/Royal Commission) NO ARCHIVING, EDITORIAL USE ONLY