- Pieces of the puzzle: a dementia series. Part 2 – Cherished Moments by Tamar Krebs
- Pieces of the puzzle: a dementia series. Part 1 – Life Story by Tamar Krebs
- Thank you for your support of Group Homes Australia: Wahroonga
- A care partner’s mindset: This has worked well today . . .
- For lives that flourish – welcome to our new home.
For lives that flourish – welcome to our new home.
- Jun 03, 2020
Group Homes Australia is an innovative and world-leading model, which provides dementia care, respite and palliative care. Up to 10 residents live in a traditional home, on a traditional street. We stay connected to our local communities.
Residents flourish in a socially inclusive environment that values independence and involvement in the daily activities of a home; and are supported by Homemakers and best practice clinical care.
You are invited to join us on either:
Friday 12 June 2020 between 9:30am – 11:30am or Saturday 13 June 2020 between 9:30am – 11:30am at 42 Clissold Road Wahroonga.
Please visit us for morning tea, as our Homemakers will be serving pikelets!
Hear from our founder Tamar Krebs and our team on living a meaningful and purposeful life as we age.
If we can assist with answering any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Resident Relations Manager for support on 1300 015 406 or email Group Homes Australia Home Support Office.