- Pieces of the puzzle: a dementia series. Part 2 – Cherished Moments by Tamar Krebs
- Pieces of the puzzle: a dementia series. Part 1 – Life Story by Tamar Krebs
- Thank you for your support of Group Homes Australia: Wahroonga
- A care partner’s mindset: This has worked well today . . .
- For lives that flourish – welcome to our new home.
Stay positive. Stay connected. Tamar Krebs Founder & co-CEO
- Mar 24, 2020
Thank you to The Today Show for the opportunity to hear from our founder and co-CEO Tamar Krebs.
The segment updated its audience on what the new rules for aged care would look like in relation to managing COVID-19.
Tamar explained that families are ‘heart sore’ that they can’t visit as freely as they would like to but also comforted that we are all on the same team with regards to keeping our residents safe.
“Many of our residents are living with dementia, so it’s very important that we continue to keep them involved in meaningful and purposeful engagement,” says Tamar Kreb.
“Our teams are doing exceptional work in really trying to stimulate our residents appropriately, so they don’t feel social isolation.”
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact the Group Homes Australia Home Support Office.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your ongoing support as we all manage this challenge with dignity.