- Pieces of the puzzle: a dementia series. Part 2 – Cherished Moments by Tamar Krebs
- Pieces of the puzzle: a dementia series. Part 1 – Life Story by Tamar Krebs
- Thank you for your support of Group Homes Australia: Wahroonga
- A care partner’s mindset: This has worked well today . . .
- For lives that flourish – welcome to our new home.
Putting the ‘pick me up’ in the afternoon pick up with Hope 103.2
- Mar 31, 2020
Please join Laura Bennett from Hope 103.2 as she talks to Founder and co-CEO Tamar Krebs on caring for an older person, the risks surrounding social isolation and fun activities for staying connected during social-distancing.
When the afternoon slump starts to hit, Laura’s quirky personality and Tamar’s experience provide just the lift you may need.
And also keep the kids entertained – putting the ‘pick me up’ in the afternoon pick up – a show that’s safe for young ears to listen to.
In today’s world, real hope is hard to find. That’s why Hope 103.2 exists: to bring the message of hope to our community through a family-friendly, safe listening environment.
Please press the play button to start listening:
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact the Group Homes Australia Home Support Office.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your ongoing support.