- Pieces of the puzzle: a dementia series. Part 2 – Cherished Moments by Tamar Krebs
- Pieces of the puzzle: a dementia series. Part 1 – Life Story by Tamar Krebs
- Thank you for your support of Group Homes Australia: Wahroonga
- A care partner’s mindset: This has worked well today . . .
- For lives that flourish – welcome to our new home.
The St Ives mum who is actively changing aged & dementia care
- Jan 03, 2016
One of our North Shore Mums is not only raising her own four children (including twins), she is passionately and actively trying to change aged care and dementia care in Australia.
Tamar Krebs resides in St Ives. She knows that her life purpose is to improve the accommodation and care for people living with Dementia. This is exactly why the mother to four kids founded Group Homes Australia…