- Pieces of the puzzle: a dementia series. Part 2 – Cherished Moments by Tamar Krebs
- Pieces of the puzzle: a dementia series. Part 1 – Life Story by Tamar Krebs
- Thank you for your support of Group Homes Australia: Wahroonga
- A care partner’s mindset: This has worked well today . . .
- For lives that flourish – welcome to our new home.
Small-scale communal living improves resident’s quality of life
- Aug 31, 2018
A study by Dementia Australia benchmarked us against 80 of our competitors and found our innovative model of care ranked well above industry benchmarks for dementia residents moving into care.
According to the latest study by Flinders University, Medical Journal of Australia, on 4th June 2018, it is suggested that smaller, clustered domestic models of aged care may achieve better quality of life and lower hospitalisation rates without increasing whole system costs.
Med J Aust 2018; 208 (10): 433-438. || doi: 10.5694/mja17.00861
Published online: 4 June 2018