- Pieces of the puzzle: a dementia series. Part 2 – Cherished Moments by Tamar Krebs
- Pieces of the puzzle: a dementia series. Part 1 – Life Story by Tamar Krebs
- Thank you for your support of Group Homes Australia: Wahroonga
- A care partner’s mindset: This has worked well today . . .
- For lives that flourish – welcome to our new home.
ABC 7:30 Report: Silent Disco and Virtual Reality
- Oct 02, 2018
Our Silent Disco and Virtual Reality Programs on 7:30 Report
How we are taking a creative approach to improving the lives of people with dementia.
ABC 7:30 Report
The ABC 7:30 television report visited our homes in St Ives and Waverley to showcase our creative approach of using technology to transform the loungeroom into a ‘Silent Disco’, and goggles to help transport residents anywhere in the world using Virtual Reality.
“It’s all about living and not suffering with dementia” – Tamar, Founder and Co-CEO said.