- Pieces of the puzzle: a dementia series. Part 2 – Cherished Moments by Tamar Krebs
- Pieces of the puzzle: a dementia series. Part 1 – Life Story by Tamar Krebs
- Thank you for your support of Group Homes Australia: Wahroonga
- A care partner’s mindset: This has worked well today . . .
- For lives that flourish – welcome to our new home.
Thank you for your support of Group Homes Australia: Wahroonga
- Jun 29, 2020
Thank you for your support of Group Homes Australia. We recently opened another new home at Group Homes Australia.
We welcomed the community of Wahroonga and our special visitors with a cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate at the front door (and our visitors also had their temperature checked and recorded!)
Our Homemakers cooked and served fresh pikelets from the heart of the home – the kitchen. Our visitors helped themselves to their favourite toppings before relaxing in the many outdoor and indoor spaces and to learn more about Group Homes Australia.
Our theme was ‘for lives that flourish’ and each visitor left with a potted succulent as a little thank you and a reminder of their time with us.
If we can assist with answering any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Resident Relations Manager for support on 1300 015 406 or email Group Homes Australia Home Support Office.