- Pieces of the puzzle: a dementia series. Part 2 – Cherished Moments by Tamar Krebs
- Pieces of the puzzle: a dementia series. Part 1 – Life Story by Tamar Krebs
- Thank you for your support of Group Homes Australia: Wahroonga
- A care partner’s mindset: This has worked well today . . .
- For lives that flourish – welcome to our new home.
Group Homes Australia and New Approach to Aged Care
- Sep 24, 2018
Group Homes Australia and New Approach to Aged Care.
How is Group Homes Australia offering New Approach to Aged Care? Pseudo-suburbs, robotics and purposeful activity.
Interview with The Guardian on Monday 24th September highlights our unique care model as:
- Extreme care matching residents
- High ratio of staff
- Unique recruitment process with social and clinical approach
- Innovation in care programs such as Silent Disco and Virtual Reality