- Pieces of the puzzle: a dementia series. Part 2 – Cherished Moments by Tamar Krebs
- Pieces of the puzzle: a dementia series. Part 1 – Life Story by Tamar Krebs
- Thank you for your support of Group Homes Australia: Wahroonga
- A care partner’s mindset: This has worked well today . . .
- For lives that flourish – welcome to our new home.
The Australian Hospital + Healthcare Bulletin: Feels Like Home
- Jan 01, 2018
While Group Homes look, smell and feel like a home, they’re actually an aged-care residence, specialising in residents suffering from dementia. Group Homes Australia founder and CEO Tamar Krebs talks about her unique model of aged care.
View full article here.