- Wentworth Courier: Generations Get Together
- Sunrise Channel 7: Inter-generational Easter Egg Hunt and Craft Activity
- ROYAL COMMISSION: Aged care industry doesn’t support innovation
- A solution-based approach to living with dementia is focusing on the things the person enjoys and CAN do
- Avoiding Medication When Residents Become Aggressive
Group Homes Australia on 7:30 Report
- Jul 18, 2018
7:30 Report visited one of our homes in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney for the 7:30pm news in July about innovation in aged care.
“Lets think differently about care and about life”
Tamar, Founder & Co-CEO of GHA, discusses our innovative model of care where our community residents can be involved with day to day life activities such as cooking, gardening, shopping that bring them purpose and meaning.
18 Jul 2018, 8:17pm