- Adjusting to a ‘new normal’ at Group Homes Australia
- The top 12 questions to ask your aged care provider when considering care for a loved one.
- Putting the ‘pick me up’ in the afternoon pick up with Hope 103.2
- Aged care restrictions and tips for supporting older residents in isolation
- Stay positive. Stay connected. Tamar Krebs Founder & co-CEO
Group Homes Australia and New Approach to Aged Care
- Sep 24, 2018
Group Homes Australia and New Approach to Aged Care.
How is Group Homes Australia offering New Approach to Aged Care? Pseudo-suburbs, robotics and purposeful activity.
Interview with The Guardian on Monday 24th September highlights our unique care model as:
- Extreme care matching residents
- High ratio of staff
- Unique recruitment process with social and clinical approach
- Innovation in care programs such as Silent Disco and Virtual Reality