- Group Homes Australia launches new independent living site in Caringbah
- 2GB: Steve Price & Co-CEO Tamar Krebs Discuss Dementia
- Wentworth Courier: Generations Get Together
- Sunrise Channel 7: Inter-generational Easter Egg Hunt and Craft Activity
- ROYAL COMMISSION: Aged care industry doesn’t support innovation
Group Homes Australia and New Approach to Aged Care
- Sep 24, 2018
Group Homes Australia and New Approach to Aged Care.
How is Group Homes Australia offering New Approach to Aged Care? Pseudo-suburbs, robotics and purposeful activity.
Interview with The Guardian on Monday 24th September highlights our unique care model as:
- Extreme care matching residents
- High ratio of staff
- Unique recruitment process with social and clinical approach
- Innovation in care programs such as Silent Disco and Virtual Reality