- Wentworth Courier: Generations Get Together
- Sunrise Channel 7: Inter-generational Easter Egg Hunt and Craft Activity
- ROYAL COMMISSION: Aged care industry doesn’t support innovation
- A solution-based approach to living with dementia is focusing on the things the person enjoys and CAN do
- Avoiding Medication When Residents Become Aggressive
Group Homes on ABC Late Line
- Jun 16, 2017
Group Homes Australia were showcased on ABC Late Line.
The segment explored the model, the houses and even interviewed a number of residents to obtain their experiences.
“An innovative new model of dementia care in Australia is offering the simple pleasures of home to sufferers”.
Click below to watch the segment: