- Adjusting to a ‘new normal’ at Group Homes Australia
- The top 12 questions to ask your aged care provider when considering care for a loved one.
- Putting the ‘pick me up’ in the afternoon pick up with Hope 103.2
- Aged care restrictions and tips for supporting older residents in isolation
- Stay positive. Stay connected. Tamar Krebs Founder & co-CEO
The Australian Hospital + Healthcare Bulletin: Feels Like Home
- Jan 01, 2018
While Group Homes look, smell and feel like a home, they’re actually an aged-care residence, specialising in residents suffering from dementia. Group Homes Australia founder and CEO Tamar Krebs talks about her unique model of aged care.
View full article here.