- The Weekly Source – Leading weekly news in the retirement living and aged care sectors
- Misc. Articles – Podcasts & Radio Interviews
- The Australian Hospital + Healthcare Bulletin: Feels Like Home
- Manly Daily: Illness Put Through Hoops
- 6 Ways to Approach Christmas Optimistically if You Have a Loved One with Dementia
The Australian Hospital + Healthcare Bulletin: Feels Like Home
- Jan 01, 2018
While Group Homes look, smell and feel like a home, they’re actually an aged-care residence, specialising in residents suffering from dementia. Group Homes Australia founder and CEO Tamar Krebs talks about her unique model of aged care.
View full article here.